Thursday, October 8, 2009

Drake discusses his Debut Album "Thank Me Later"

I'm sure you're all are wondering when Drake is gonna drop his first official album, well we don't have that information yet but we do have some info from Drake himself. "At the end of the day, one of the biggest things I've been toying with on Thank Me Later is that it's kind of hard for me to come out and be like, 'I'm still the underdog,'" Drake said in an interview. "I can't rap about the same things [as I did] on So Far Gone,so it's just really trying to tell the greatest story that's never been told, which is the story of a rapper's come-up, and tell it without being corny or over bragging or sounding like, 'Feel sorry for me'," Drake told MTV. So i guess it's fair to say he won't be rapping about girls and stuff like that. Hopefully we'll hear a Drake who isn't writing love songs 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment